5 Reasons to Not Miss the 18th Annual Charity Musicale
On February 21st and 22nd you can catch your neighbors (and a few ex-pats) in “Love Quite Simply”, a show that not only raises money for Round Meadow Elementary and Ride On Therapeutic Horsemen, but also highlights the dazzling talents of the songwriting team of Burt Bacharach and Hal David. Musical Director Jay Asher and director Nathalie Blossom have put together a very special show that you won’t want to miss. Here are five reasons why.
- It’s the most fun you can have while raising money for charity without breaking the law.
- You get to laugh at your neighbors’ willingness to put their talent (and lack of talent!) on display for your amusement.
- We have a “newbie” this year—Bryan Campbell–and we need help breaking him in.
- Drinking is encouraged for two reasons: 1. Children aren’t allowed so you might as well enjoy yourselves. 2. The quality of our jokes is directly proportional to the amount of alcohol the audience consumes prior to the show.
- You can be a part of a Hidden Hills tradition—and it’s our traditions that set our community apart. Well…that and the smell of horse poop!