Irrigation Restriction in Effect for Hidden Hills
A two-day per week irrigation restriction is now in effect for Hidden Hills residents.
Homeowners and Landscape Contractors, the following restrictions are now in effect due to severe drought conditions.
• Addresses ending in EVEN numbers may irrigate Monday and Friday
• Address ending in ODD numbers may irrigate Tuesday and Saturday
• No more than 15 minutes of irrigation per station is allowed
• No irrigation between the hours of 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• No washing of hardscape with a hose.
• There should be no water runoff into streets or storm drains
Violation of the outdoor irrigation restriction and conservation measures is subject to fines. Customers shall be notified in writing for 1st violation. Subsequent violations within a twelve-month period are subject to a $100 fine for the 2nd time, $200 for the 3rd time, and $500 for the 4th time. For the 5th time, flow restrictions may be installed or service may be terminated. If you have any questions on the above, please call Las Virgenes Municipal Water District at 818.251.2200.